пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

from growing seed tomato




Last night when I got home from work at 9:30, I wasnapos;t feeling well, and seeing that the Sox were down 5-0, I decided to play one of my Wii games for a little while. We checked the Sox score before heading up to bed and it was 7-0. Not being masochists, we didnapos;t want to see the Rays celebrate the clinching ALCS victory at Fenway. That and we were both exhausted.

I honestly had a dream last night that the Sox came back and won the game. No, Iapos;m not kidding. I said as much to Sabrina this morning, and she said something like, "thatapos;s nice. Keep dreaming." I said, "yeah, I know. Wishful thinking."

Then I logged onto the Internet, and up comes the dayapos;s headline, saying that the Sox rally to stay alive in the ALCS. I canapos;t believe it They won 8-7 I wish Iapos;d even been awake enough to see that, but I was probably in my Nyquil fog at that point. WOW. I realize that Iapos;m not psychic, but how cool is it to dream that, and it actually happened How weird. :)

beer coors neon sign, from growing seed tomato, from growing seed strawberry, from growing seed, from growing rose seed.



Комментариев нет: